Thursday, September 10, 2009

'I Am His' (pt 1)

19 April 2009, the day I publicly declared…’I Am His’.

For many years I have been praying, seeking my parent’s approval and blessings upon our relationship. My relationship with Him was not as smooth-sailing as it may seem. There were up and down moments that at times, i just wanted to call it quit…but somehow, He managed to woo me over, again and again…and the relationship was saved for good.

Now, right before my sight was a very large pool, all eyes were on me. I stood frozen, almost could not catch my breath; my heartbeats were racing against time. I caught my mum weeping silently, dad comforting her by the side. Acquaintances were waiting anxiously for the three words…’Yes I Do’…the ultimatum.

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, my life was about to change…

to be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment